Why should you consider renting in Thao Dien, HCMC?
whether you just arrived in Ho Chi Minh City or have been living here for a long time, finding the perfect rental can be a challenge. Why should you consider renting in Thao Dien? Located in District 2, Thao Dien is an eldorado for expats in ho chi minh city. The neighborhood is becoming increasingly popular for both locals and expats are looking to settle down in an enjoyable haven providing both entertainment services and infrastructure.
Thao Dien gathers all the ingredients to create a pleasant and fulfilling quality of life for its inhabitants. The charm of Vietnamese neighborhoods mixed with the design of contemporary buildings and luxury residences. It is an amazing mix combining both eastern and western influences where, it is possible to enjoy delicious food from all around the world, practice outdoor physical activities, spend quality time with family, or simply enjoy a well deserved night out after a hard day.
For you, Rex Vietnam has listed some of the many things that can be enjoyed in Thao Dien.
What to do in Thao Dien
Thao Dien neighborhood offers a wide array of indoor and outdoor activities.
- Go and blow off some steam in one of the many Gym complex in Thao Dien, some of the most famous are UFC gym in Thao Dien Pearl, Bodyshape located in Quoc Huong street.
- Running enthusiast have the golden opportunity to run around the Thao Dien Loop (6 miles/10 km) where the traffic is still reduced compared to other districts. If you prefer cycling, you can also decide to grab your bicycle and appreciate the beauty of the neighborhood.
- Are you looking for something a little more extreme? You could also decide to go and enjoy one of the 2 climbing walls or the ice skating located in Thao Dien.
- Many charming swimming pool are available, in Thao Dien Village for example to enjoy a sunny sunday afternoon.
- You are rather fond of seventh art ? CGV Thao Dien Pearl and BHD Cineplex are waiting for you.
Where to eat
From Italian to Indian, passing by Mexican, all types of creative, traditional and delicious food are availables. For gourmets, many gastronomic restaurants offer some of the best possible dishes. Of course, Vietnamese restaurants do not lack with wonderful locations, freshness of the ingredients and traditional taste.
The streets are crowded with traditional shops and convenience store mostly open 24/7. If you look for supermarket or high end grocery store, Thao Dien has what you need, Big C, An Phu supermarket or Naman and An Nam Gourmet are here for that. Thao Dien also host the Vincom Megamall and is closely located to Mega Mart which offer a comprehensive shopping experience within the neighborhood..
Where to go out
If you want to relax with a drink in a chic and pleasant environment, we invite you to sit down at the tables of The deck, or Bloq.
Looking for something a little more upbeat or an activity for your weekends? You should come and check Saïgon Outcast. This concept offers a variety of varied events in addition to the bar service catering like exposition, outdoor movies on Thursdays and life drawing classes for everyone on Tuesdays
Provide children the better framework to study; there is, of course, the International School Ho Chi Minh City. But British, Australian, European and Deutsche School are located in Thao Dien.
There are many places where children can spend afternoons to have fun with their friends. Toys and costumes are available to them in a large colorful space. In Bama Kids Café, in Thao Dien, parents can see their children in the lounge space and have a coffee or eat something.
Rex Vietnam offers many apartments for rent in Thao Dien. Interested? Follow the link below and find your next home.